This is a good week, a lot of emotions and A LOT of learning. It kind of dawned on me that I might have a temper and that there are times where I can’t keep my emotions intact, especially whenever I feel (not always necessarily the truth) threatened, I guess it’s a normal reaction, am I proud of it? No. Am I scared, fuck yeah.
Let me bullet point what else i learned this week:
- I learned that I only go to church when the need calls for it. How very Catholic of me.
- I learned that I really care about my job and the people around me.
- I learned that working hard really does pay-off.
- I learned that working smart doesn’t always pay-off.
- I learned to give myself time to decide and that I am capable of knowing what’s best for my interest.
- I learned to accept the things that I cannot change and that I should be okay with it (read my post before this)
- I learned that desperation can lead to helplessness and that helplessness WILL break you down to tiny little pieces (and it is okay)
- I learned that above all else, class is almost always important but not necessary.
- I learned that life is not fair to EVERYONE and it can fuck you in a moments notice (and it is okay)
- I learned that I have the ability to influence the people around me and that I should use this God given given gift for the greater good.
As I end this week, I feel excited, another chapter is looming around the corner, a page that’s ready to be turned but not quite yet, I still need to face the ugly truth that a part of me will be buried in the next 3-4 weeks. You’ve been kind to me universe, after all the screw ups that’s I’ve been doing these past couple of weeks, you still managed to give me this. You’re cool, we should hang out soon.